[MPlayer-dev-eng] Reverted patch of time-based PTS locking

Jan Ehrhardt phpdev at ehrhardt.nl
Tue Aug 14 15:47:13 CEST 2012

Pásztor Szilárd in gmane.comp.video.mplayer.devel (Mon, 13 Aug 2012
14:54:19 +0200):
>If you can take the time, please try re-applying this reversed patch by hand
>on your copy of source tree and give it a try. It is intended for interlaced
>H.264 streams (PAFF, that is, almost all of them).

I never got MEncoder to transcode files like these decently:
http://x32.elijst.nl/00005.MTS

I am using r33986 right now, because revisions like 34002 failed. Your
reverted patch marks a difference between r33999 and r34000, so it is
very likely this patch is causing my troubles as well.

Jan