[MPlayer-dev-eng] Compiling MPlayer under Wine

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Mon Oct 10 17:29:57 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 03:48:22PM +0200, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> +#define _FORCENAMELESSUNION

As said, such hacks should never ever be without an explanation.

> +#define IID_IUnknown MP_IID_IUnknown
> +#define IID_IClassFactory MP_IID_IClassFactory

Those belong to where the they are declared, and I don't see a reason to
make them WINE-only.

> +#define MP_DEFINE_LOCAL_GUID(name, l, w1, w2, b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, b7, b8) \
> +        static const GUID name = {l, w1, w2, {b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, b7, b8}}
> +#else
> +#define MP_DEFINE_LOCAL_GUID static DEFINE_GUID

I don't see a reason to have two different cases here either, the first
one should always work.
In principle it might also make sense to have this in some header so it
is more generally available.
Otherwise it seems sensible.