[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer/MEncoder crash on using -vf scale and expand together. Fix attached.

Alex C. alexc.xander at yahoo.in
Sun Nov 6 16:44:21 CET 2011

I'm currently  testing Michael  Niedermeyer's updated ffmpeg.   It has
proved to  be robust so far,  apart from the  swscaler warning message
regarding  possible speedloss  (sic).   I think  that  this change  in
libswscaler is the best solution for this problem.

However, I would like a  way to enable alignment, considering that the
same codepath  is utilised by  MEncoder (my primary use  for swscaler)
which benefits  from swscaler  speed without having  rendering issues.
That  said, I've  not benchmarked  the SSE3  routine with  and without
alignment, so can't  say if there is a speed  improvement in the first
place.

---
AC
Live Free Or Die