[MPlayer-dev-eng] ffmpeg fork timeline

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Mar 16 09:43:57 CET 2011

On 16 Mar 2011, at 01:13, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> The same traitors

Whatever you feel, whatever your opinions are and whether you are right or not, do not use this word choice on these lists.
I am not willing to let conflicts spill over from FFmpeg more than necessary (necessary might mean that builds against libav project are unlikely to be supported officially, please note that I am trying to say this without being offensive).
Even if everyone here fully agreed with you it wouldn't create an atmosphere thatnis nice to work in.
I hope that anyone is able and willing to see and understand my position on this.

Reimar