[MPlayer-dev-eng] the great reformatting

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Wed Feb 16 09:03:26 CET 2011

Dan Oscarsson wrote on Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:42:17 +0100:

> I prefer the brace style version of K&R called 1TBS ("The One True Brace
> Style") as it is very consistent, very easy to insert/remove lines and
> easy to read. I suggest we do not force this.

"Consistent" is every style that doesn't alter throughout a source, not only
1TBS (as the name may suggest :)) and "easy-to-readableness" is subjective.
I personally (using Allman/ANSI with GNU space indent for years and years now)
don't easily read K&R, but I can use it if it's present in a file I patch and
if it's an agreement in the project.

But I agree with you on not to force too much.

Ingo