[MPlayer-dev-eng] compiling rc4 / color management patch

Jos van Riswick josvanr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:08:11 CET 2011

I finally got it to compile, thanks for all the suggestions!

Just in case anyone needs this:

in addition to the flags mentioned below, I had to make some
changes to the code: in vf_cm.c I had to change some of the
inline assembler. I had to change mov -> movl, add->addl .

when compiling mplayer.c I had to manually add -llcms. For some
reason adding --enable-lcms to .configure didn't take care of this.

Happy it still works !

josvanr