[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Apr 14 08:51:45 CEST 2011

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:45:55 +0200
Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> > did you send your svn list question to root at mphq ? i dont think anyone
> > is reading -dev-eng .
>
> yes i CCed them, no reply

Do i read that correctly that you are expecting us to respond to your
request within 3 hours. And that you consider not getting an answer within
this time frame as no answer at all?

If not, you should work on your formulation, otherwise nobody will
stay around you in the near future.

> > did the shipping costs get estimated for the entire server?
>
> with urgent delivery (1-3 days) its 300-400CHF if my guess of 25kg

The server is most likely heavier than 30kg.
And dont forget the cost of getting the server out of the colo center
and packaging it. As i dont have time, it will most probably be
the provider of the rack space who will have to do it.

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin