[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Apr 12 17:18:37 CEST 2011

Moin Alex,

I'm glad to see you're still alive ;-)

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 22:30:53 +0100
Alex Beregszaszi <alex at rtfs.hu> wrote:

>  From your email its not clear whether NS services will be kept alive or
> not? If not, can you hand over the zone details please, so I can keep it
> live? As you know the Hungarian registry is more than slow so I need to
> take steps ASAP.
>
> Hope what's in the email won't happen so no changes are needed on this
> side...

Yes, DNS will go down as well. Easiest would be to get new DNS servers for
mplayerhq.eu, then provide a half dozen new dns servers for mplayerhq.hu.

This should be all possible w/o changing anything on the mplayerhq.hu domain.

For mplayerhq.eu please contact Roberto Togni, he's the owner of it.

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin