[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] all of FFmpeg as svn:external

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Oct 3 16:55:51 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 11:39:36AM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> [...]

Here is the rest of the patch in its current form.  The diffstat is
as sexy as ever:

 Makefile  |   30 -

One issue we have right now is that the libmp3lame check can work for
MPlayer, but fail for FFmpeg because the latter requires LAME 3.98.
Is it reasonable to require 3.98 for MPlayer as well?

Comments welcome, note that I would like to proceed soon.

Diego