[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] internal library copies

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Mar 20 12:16:18 CET 2010

RC <cooleyr <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > Since this works fine with res_change_ffmpeg_aspect.ts, could you
> > point me to a sample?
>
> Fails here with vos: xvidix, pnm, tga, gif89a, jpeg, png, yuv4mpeg,
> caca, gl2, gl (!!!).

I tested aa, jpeg, gl and gl2 and all work as expected with -demuxer mpegts and
-demuxer lavf, -vc ffmpeg12 and -vc mpeg12 (ffmpeg12vdpau works with some
visible corruption).

Could you explain how it fails for you? (Perhaps even complete, uncut output of
mplayer and an error description?)

[...]

> While I'm looking through my samples collection...  Anyone else care
> that FFVP6 still doesn't support interlaced video?

Sample?

Carl Eugen