[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] internal library copies

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 06:01:57 CET 2010

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:30:29 +0000 (UTC)
Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> Since this works fine with res_change_ffmpeg_aspect.ts, could you
> point me to a sample?

Fails here with vos: xvidix, pnm, tga, gif89a, jpeg, png, yuv4mpeg,
caca, gl2, gl (!!!).  Several other vos (like fb*) I can't test easily.
Admittedly, old MPlayer dev-SVN-r28288-4.2.3 is only version
handy...

I had a problematic sample some time ago, but didn't realize another was
needed.  Glad to see the situation has (slowly) improved.

While I'm looking through my samples collection...  Anyone else care
that FFVP6 still doesn't support interlaced video?

--
Ha. I'm the idiot.