[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCH: EDL extentions

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at opendot.cl
Sat Jun 19 08:21:08 CEST 2010

Hi Vlad

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:10:38PM -0400, Vlad Seryakov wrote:
>[..]
> But to make sure the skipping content is hidden especially if we get into sensitive ara making scenes for kids for example, i tried to improve EDL support a little.

Great, thanks. Now, please attach your patch as plain/text, text/x-diff or
text/x-patch for review. You can find this and other instructions at:

http://www.ffmpeg.org/contact.html

For what it's worth though please fix the indentation. It's broken on
several places. Also consider breaking long lines and spliting unrelated
changes into more than one patch, one that caught my eye was the removal
of the reset function. If you have a good reason for that change please
send it separately.

Best regards

--
Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet