[MPlayer-dev-eng] playing an AVI with two video streams as stereo movie?

Torsten Mohr tmohr at s.netic.de
Wed Jun 16 22:24:56 CEST 2010

Hello,

i have a Fuji 3D camera that lets me record AVI videos with TWO video
streams.  These streams form a 3D movie.

Is there support in MPlayer to play these streams back as a 3D film?

I have a monitor (Hyundai) that has different polarisation on odd and even
lines, so i can view different images on the left and the right eye,
depending on what is shown on the odd and on the even lines.

Is there support in MPlayer to view AVIs with two different video streams?

Thanks for any hints,
Torsten.