[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] Some modest proposals

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Sat Jun 12 14:39:37 CEST 2010

On 06/12/2010 02:14 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> I just asked Luca in person what advantage exactly completely moving to git
> would have - afaiu, the outcome was that an official git mirror (on mplayerhq)
> would have (mostly?) the same effect.

The main difference between using a git mirror set up with git svn and
using straight git are mainly on feature related to merge, branch and
tree manipulation on the master tree. git has better performances but
having a official mirror to work with is already nicer than not having any.

> Måns is right now setting up a mirror for MPlayer on git.mplayerhq.hu.

=)

lu

--

Luca Barbato