[MPlayer-dev-eng] gl_common, vo_gl relicensing...

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Jun 6 15:49:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

afair i did some work on these, at least i wrote the original vo_gl.c
(gl_common was later factrized out of it by someone else).
of course i support changing the license to LGPL.

i dont remember who made vo_gl2, it was made to support limited
texture size cards, maybe 3dfx or some old ati/nvidia...
it was a heavily changed/hacked version of vo_gl.c

A'rpi