[MPlayer-dev-eng] what happened to the blu-ray support

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 04:15:59 CEST 2010

On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 02:17:50 +0200
Alexander Roalter <alex at roalter.it> wrote:

> It actually works, I never saw blu-ray subtitles before, and they appear
> to have alpha blending and anti aliasing... at least the look a lot
> better than normal DVD subtitles.

	If you want to see with other software, try xine with the -u
option. A suggestion I wrote here before is to some developer just look
into the xine's code and port it to mplayer, since Xine PGS
subtitle support actualy works very well. FFmpeg used to work very well
too, but I don't know what they made to it because now it doesn't work
anymore.

> There is though some graphical debris at the right end of almost each
> subtitle line, but I cannot make out a clear pattern there.

	:(

--
Linux 2.6.34: Sheep on Meth