[MPlayer-dev-eng] simple Blu-ray playback [Patch]

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Jul 2 08:14:25 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 01:07:24AM +0200, Alexander Roalter wrote:
> I borrowed the configure changes from Benjamin Zores' patch for libbluray.

I don't see a point in being able to disable this, so the configure
part should be unnecessary.

> +//static const char *BD_MKB_PATH = "/%s/AACS/MKB_RO.inf";

Hm?

> +struct uk {
> +    uint8_t key[16];
> +};

This and everything else must be sufficiently aligned for
64-bit access.
Maybe you could try "stealing" the "union aes_block" approach
from the new libavutil/aes.c?

> +    uint8_t vuk[16];
> +    uint8_t iv[16];

(note it does not really matter for the malloced ones like
above, but it does matter here).
Not reviewed the rest...