[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch 02] Fix stream_ffmpeg read near EOF (was: mplayer fails to seek large file (>2G) over http due to misparsed Content-Length)

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 08:31:35 CET 2010

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:55:51 +0200
Uoti Urpala <uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi> wrote:

> Not a very objective description. RC, did you really honestly think
> quoting a flame like this would be giving "the full story"?

I think the opposite side of the story needed to be mentioned, since
your statements are extremely misleading to new users who don't
understand what your (confusingly named) fork of MPlayer is.

Those looking for the full story can look up the old threads
referenced, and see the arguments (intermingled with flames, yes.) from
both sides...  I had no intention to antagonize anyone, and will say
no more on the subject.

--
Ha. I'm the idiot.