[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH] -vobsub support for mencoder
mplayer at netfarm.it
Wed Feb 10 23:26:40 CET 2010
- some users requested me this feature, I don't want to make a flame.
- mencoder already has subtitle support but misses vobsub
- I'm not happy piping mplayer to ffmpeg only for rendering vobsubs (other subs are ok)
- I't not optimal for me to maintain as patch since it's a bit "intrusive",
I would have to update very often
- The patch does not add code, instead removes some duplicate stuff
- I was hoping in some feedbacks since I can't test many cases
- If not possible I may move to the other idea of making vf_vobsub,
but I'm not happy to reuse current vobsub code at this point.
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>
EDP Project Leader
Netfarm S.r.l. - http://www.netfarm.it/
Free Software: http://oss.netfarm.it/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 31485 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng