[MPlayer-dev-eng] New patch for play DVD's with dvdnav://

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Sat Feb 6 23:00:26 CET 2010

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 17:54:07 +0100, jaime.gemelo at free.fr wrote:
>So i tried to use my DVD's with dvdnav:// option and I cannot change again subtitles or
>audio by DVD menu :( .
>I look your mplayer source code and I see that you're used only a little extract of the
>patch that i send you.
>
>So I decided to correct these bugs. And I have benefited to improve others things.

a user asked how they could encode a dvd using dvdnav:// with mencoder,
since they had to click on a play button in the dvd menu in mplayer.

the dvd had 99 titles, and user didnt want to try dvdnav://1-99 to find
out which one played the movie in the correct order.

any ideas? some kind of verbose output that says 'dvdnav:// now playing
title XX' ?

dvd was an Exercise video.. 'Tony Horton' or so.

>Here is the new patch that i use for Java MPlayer (version 1.3)
>(http://jaime.gemelo.free.fr/javamplayer/index.html) , a Java GUI of MPlayer for Linux
>that I created.
>To finish, I would like to have a link to my Java MPlayer project in your "Related
>Projects". Is it possible please ?

added to projects page.

-compn