[MPlayer-dev-eng] New patch for play DVD's with dvdnav://

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Feb 6 21:13:15 CET 2010

On Sat, Feb 06, 2010 at 05:54:14PM -0200, Dâniel Fraga wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 17:54:07 +0100
> jaime.gemelo at free.fr wrote:
>
> > To finish, I would like to have a link to my Java MPlayer project in your "Related
> > Projects". Is it possible please ?
> >
> > In a friendly manner!
>
> 	Jaime, thank you very much for your dvdnav fixes. I'm waiting
> for months so someone can fix those bugs. Thanks!

If it's a bug, providing a full bug report with a sample file would help
a lot.
Because this patch very much needs to be split up and each part with a
proper explanation - just applying code because "it works" for one single
person's DVD collection IMO is the reason why it's such a mess currently and
if I get a say I won't have it done like that again.