[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] EDL seeking and timing

Vlad Seryakov vseryakov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:58:23 CEST 2010

On Aug 31, 2010, at 9:29 AM, Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet wrote:

> Hello Vlad, glad to see you are still trying to improve this.
>
> Vlad Seryakov wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Before sending a patch i'd like to consult first, here is the problem:
>> [...]
>
> It sounds like a sane approach to me, as long as its implemented
> as an added command line flag and the default behavior stays.

This patch adds new command line option-edl-adjust-pts, when specified all positions in the edl file will be added with start_pts for playback, and if used with -edlout, positions will be saved minus start_pts. In summary, this options converts positions in all EDL files to be relative starting from 0.
Without this, everything works as it was before.

Thanks