[MPlayer-dev-eng] Quicktime. Wrong search path for codecs on Linux

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Wed Aug 11 17:11:59 CEST 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 03:32:05PM +0100, Stefano wrote:
> I'm trying to run a quicktime video with mplayer on Linux. The right codec
> is detected, but when trying to load it, mplayer looks for a wrong path.
> This is the output:

I haven't looked at the code for some time, but I think this is actually more
a misleading error message than a real bug (I thought LoadLibrary() would
strip paths before it tried to load, but the error message might not). Do you
indeed have QuickTime.qts in your codecs directory? Have you tried stracing
mplayer to see what it actually looks for?

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/