[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer backend for Qt Phonon

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:11:08 CEST 2009

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:11:54 +0200
Tanguy Krotoff <tkrotoff at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I've been working on a MPlayer backend for Phonon for quite some time now.
>
> Phonon is a Qt multimedia library where you can plug backends to it.
> http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.6-snapshot/phonon-overview.html
>
> Source code is available on KDE repository:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/multimedia/phonon-backends/mplayer/

	Tanguy, I'm just a user so I can't answer your question. But I
have a doubt:

1) will it work for last.fm stream inside Amarok?

2) I tried to compile it but it requires qt4_wrap_cpp. It seems it is
provided by cmake, but I couldn't find a way to install it from
sources... Do you have any hints? Any options I should add to
cmake during cmake compilation? Thanks.

--
Linux 2.6.31: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity