[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH] slight change to fstype mode specification
bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Fri Oct 16 22:56:42 CEST 2009
I'm trying to diagnose a problem that seems to occur with a certain
fullscreen mode. If I want to try each mode individually and figure out
which is the culprit, with current SVN I have to:
1. RTFS to find out how to list the modes in use.
2. run mplayer -v and find the line listing the modes in use.
3. disable all used modes: "-fstype -layer,-fullscreen,-above,-below"
4. remove disabled modes from the list one by one, like:
"-fstype -layer,-fullscreen,-above", etc.
It would be nice to be able to clear the list of automatically-used
modes and then manually enable certain modes. With the attached patch,
the list of steps above turns into:
1. disable all modes: "-fstype none"
2. enable modes one by one, like: "-fstype none,layer"
Does this look OK to apply? I don't expect this will alter behavior for
anyone currently using -fstype, since "-fstype none" is the same and
nobody would have had any use, before, for specifying any other mode
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng