[MPlayer-dev-eng] M2TS subtitle (PGS) support

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 05:59:43 CEST 2009

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:39:43 +1000 (EST)
stev391 at exemail.com.au wrote:

> I have a mild interest and are currently pursuing getting this into
> FFmpeg, once it is in there I will look at MythTV, then mplayer in that
> order (my personal preference of players atm.)

	(...)

> So if you want me to add it you will have to wait.  Or you can grab my
> patch and apply it and try and work out what else you need to change in
> mplayer to make it work.

	Hi Stephen, in fact ffplay with your patch shows perfectly the
subtitles. Are you working now on MythTV? Any roadmap when you could do
for mplayer too? Just for knowing how things are going on ;)

	Thank you!

--
Linux 2.6.31: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity