[MPlayer-dev-eng] mp4 headers

Greg Bryant bryantgtx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:19:24 CET 2009

I'm just learning my way around the code base, and can not find where mp4
container file headers are written.  I thought I had found them in
libavformat/movenc.c, but none of my breakpoints are getting hit.  I know
they're there (gspot shows them just fine), and my bp building the frames
work fine.  Can someone please save me from having to do a line by line step
through?  Oh - I'm also using the x264 module if that makes a difference
(shouldn't, since that's not the container).

Thanks,
Greg