[MPlayer-dev-eng] Latest SVN doesn' compile on MinGW

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Jan 26 23:20:27 CET 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 12:13:44AM +0200, Georgi Petrov wrote:

> But when I want to compile the tree and I find someone else's problems
> I don't think I should fix them.

Stop whining and find out what the problem is.  I do not use Windows.
My tree compiles.  My help_mp.h file has no unterminated #ifndef.
I cannot reproduce your problem, nor can I guess the cause from the
little information you provided.

You will have to investigate yourself because you are the person that
has your configurattion.  I cannot debug your configuration, I can
only debug mine, because that is what I have access to.

Diego

P.S.: Your non-quoting sucks.  But you keep ignoring me.  Fine, just
don't complain when you are treated the same...