[MPlayer-dev-eng] Latest SVN doesn' compile on MinGW

Georgi Petrov gogothebee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 23:13:44 CET 2009

Great. My patches regarding my own code are not accepted with months,
but when I find somebody else's fault I'm the one who must solve the
problems right away.

I guess it's better when everybody gets done what he/she can get done the best.

I can fix my driver's issues (but all patches seem to be ignored).
When someone has complaints about my code, I fix it. When I want to
submit problems related to my code, they don't get accepted. I can
live with that.

But when I want to compile the tree and I find someone else's problems
I don't think I should fix them.