[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] play and seek files inside multivolume uncompressed rar files

김승정 kuh3h3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 07:17:45 CET 2009

i tested this patch on ubuntu 8.10.
compile ok, but it`s somewhat weird :)

[/media/sdc1]$ file rie.rar
rie.rar: RAR archive data, v1d, os: Unix
[/media/sdc1]$ mplayer ./rie.rar
MPlayer SVN-r29978-4.3.3 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team
mplayer: could not connect to socket
mplayer: No such file or directory
Failed to open LIRC support. You will not be able to use your remote control.

Playing ./rie.rar.
[rar] Compressed rar volumes are not supported
[rar] Failed to open rar archive ./rie.rar
Seek failed

Compressed rar volumes are not supported?
we expected rar support on mplayer just because Compressed rar file size.
still not implemented ?

where can we find unCompressed rar volumes?