[MPlayer-dev-eng] Artnet (DMX over Ethernet) Support for Mplayer

Guenther Jehle jehle at gmx.at
Mon Aug 31 10:38:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

we are going to work on an Artnet support for mplayer. Here you got
further informations about artnet:
http://www.nomis52.net/?section=projects&sect2=artnet&page=whatis . We
want to map pixels to lamps, which are controlled over DMX respectively
Artnet. So this will be done by implementing a video out device for
mplayer.

So now our question: We want to share our work. Are there any interests
about including artnet support for mplayer? We think there are a lot of
multimedia artists around which will be happy to have such an  option
with mplayer. What do you think?

kind regards
  tom & guenther