[MPlayer-dev-eng] Direct3D OSD discussion

Georgi Petrov gogothebee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 16:26:04 CET 2008

Everything is ok with me as long as we accept at least initial
implementation, which is coded reasonably good. I want to understand
what's going on and improve on top of it. I think that it's better to
have at least the subtitles showing on the screen compared to nothing.
Later we can always improve Jim's work if it needs to be improved.

So - Jim, you've almost cleared your code. When the patch is accepted,
I will begin to ask questions how to make everything work good :)