[MPlayer-dev-eng] Direct 3D Windows VO

Georgi Petrov gogothebee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:26:44 CET 2008

I forgot - you don't need to have advanced HW like the latest Geforce.
I don't use any shaders or stuff like that. I use only 2D surfaces, so
any DirectX 7 compatible card and up (GeForce 256 I believe) should
work just fine. The card just need to have the capability to create 2D
YV12/YUY2 surface, which every video card since last 9 years I believe
can do.