[MPlayer-dev-eng] RN5 authentication for rtsp

Paul myj at nyct.net
Wed Mar 26 23:09:33 CET 2008

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:

> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:53:06 +0100
> From: Reimar D?ffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>
> To: mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu
> Subject: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] RN5 authentication for rtsp
>
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 10:20:18PM +0100, Nico Sabbi wrote:
>> Il Wednesday 26 March 2008 19:40:38 Paul ha scritto:
>>>
>>> Here's an updated patch with some bound checking on strings and proper
>>> gargabe collection. There are no cosmetic changes
>>
>> at a quick glance there are still cosmetics in the initial part of your patch
>
> Just as a reminder: re-indentation counts as cosmetics for this project,
> for the obvious reason that such changes litter the diff with basically
> unreviewable crap.

I understand that. However, the code in question HAS changed, hence the
different indentation. The control flow is different.

Original flow (doesn't really allow for other auth. methods):

if (!basic_auth) {
 	goto error:
}
do_basic_auth();
goto done;
error:
 	bomb()
done:
 	dostuff();

I changed that to (allows additional auth methods code blocks):

if (basic_auth) {
 	do_basic_auth();
 	goto done;
}