[MPlayer-dev-eng] Paid task

roori bar roori.bar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 20:28:28 CEST 2008

Hello Reimar, thank you for the reply.

first of all, I've noticed that capture.bin is to "easy" sample.. which does
not clearly shows the issue.
I've provided another sample that shows it much better:
http://iii.dontexist.net/capture2.bin

Another issue, if i record  a fully static scene, there are no errors.
the errors occur only on motion. (rather high motion).

and yes, the captured streams been played by the Web Player (DLL) of the
software - by a net stream.
the movie.dvr movie, can be played perfectly by the link to the player
provided, who belongs to the software who recorded it.

its pretty much the same binary - it seems to have different headers.

just a note... using MainConcept's decoder .. gives much much better result
than MPlayer, but its no match to the software's player.

Thank you very much, if you need any further samples/clarifications, do not
hesitate to contact me.

roori.