[MPlayer-dev-eng] Paid task

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Jul 9 19:54:31 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 12:38:00AM +0300, roori bar wrote:
> Scenario:
> I have a software for recording analog signals,
> while using its Web based client, i've captured this stream:
> http://iii.dontexist.net/capture.bin

This would be much, much easier to solve with a sample where the quality
is good enough so you can at least see whether it decodes right or not.
If someone wants to have a look at it, most of the weirdness seems to be
in the DC level handling/decoding, possibly yet another broken clipping
implementation, though the second video show some other issues.

> MEncoder can convert it, but it produce errors that does not appear on the
> player who received it and played it correctly.

Though that raises the obvious question: Is there any player that can
play the example files you gave, exactly in the way they are? Just so
that maybe you didn't just dump them incorrectly and they are just
completely broken with no chance of ever working.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger