[MPlayer-dev-eng] New vo driver: st2205

Compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 02:19:33 CET 2008

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:14:01 +0100 (CET), Jeroen Domburg wrote:

>Hi,
>Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a howto-create-a-new-VO-device
>for MPlayer, so I built it by adjusting an existing driver. I have no

i assume you looked at
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/libvo.txt
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/libmpcodecs.txt
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/codec-devel.txt
and the other files in http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/

but yeah, the best way to make a new vo/codec/demuxer/filter in mplayer
is just to copy an existing one and hack it :)

if any of those files are missing any info or if you want to make an
example vd (for future developers), please send another patch.

-compn