[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] port 'make checkheaders' from FFmpeg

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Feb 24 14:23:09 CET 2008

I've been having this lying around in my local tree for some time.  The
thread about OS X/Intel warnings reminded me to dig this out again since
it represents the all-inclusive general solution.

So here are two patches, one to add the checkheaders target to
mpcommon.mak and another proof-of-concept one that adds a couple of the
missing header files to assorted files (no, it's not complete).  The
idea is to have standalone headers in the end that can be used without
dependencies.

I'd like to commit this soon.

Diego