[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer + codec(*.so)

houdiney houdiney at 126.com
Sat Dec 27 03:35:57 CET 2008

发件人: Diego Biurrun
发送时间: 2008-12-26  23:28:04
收件人: mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu
抄送:
主题: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer + codec(*.so)

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 09:26:59PM +0800, houdiney wrote:
> Hi, all:
> Second,
>     I have been puzzled in a question: I wanna integrate a midi lib(libmidi.so) into mplayer,
> so in the directory .../mplayer/libmpcodecs/, I created file ad_midi.c like some other codec's(ex. ad_libmad.c), as follows:
>
> //-----------------------------------
> [...]
> //-----------------------------------
>
> then, in the file ad.c, I added :
> extern ad_functions_t mpcodecs_ad_libmidi;
> in struct mpcodecs_ad_drivers:
> &mpcodecs_ad_libmidi
> in file .../libmpcodecs/Makefile, add:
>   SRCS_COMMON-$(LIBMIDI)  += ad_libmidi.c
>
> then type "make" in a shell in directory mplayer, bu error follows:
> libmpcodecs/libmpcodecs.a(ad.o):(.data+0x58): undefined reference to `mpcodecs_ad_libmidi'
>
> Could someone give me an advise on what I should  do next ?
In this order of importance:
1) Get a mail client that does not break threads.
2) Learn what top-posting is and avoid it.
3) Hook up ad_midi.c in the Makefile.
Diego

Thank you for your reply, and your order.
Am I in the right way to write and reply a post ?
I have found the explain of "top-posting" at http://www.idallen.com/topposting.html, thank you for your pointing out!
If there is also something no in a right way, please make your pleasure to tell me.
Return to the question:
you said "Hook up ad_midi.c in the Makefile" yesterday , and I had added it in file .../libmpcodecs/Makefile as:

    "SRCS_COMMON-$(LIBMIDI)  += ad_libmidi.c"

so, is there something else ?