[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer compilation with cygwin

roee galacap at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 22:16:02 CEST 2007

>> check out the mplayer that comes with MPUI - 3.22MB
>> what can i --disable to reach this size?
>>

> That is simply compressed with upx. The sense in this is disputable
> though. It saves a tiny bit on disk and startup time but needs a little
> bit more RAM at runtime.

ohhhh... it's the first time i meet this nice thingy..  upx..   great!
well thanks a lot guys..

so i will post it here:
i am about to finish the Mplayer-ActiveX i'm building for a while.. and
i have a huge smile on my face right now :)
anyway, what are the steps i should do to spread it over the world?  who
am i suppose to contact in order to put it on MPlayer web site?

thanks again,
    roee kashi.