[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] rc2 at the beginning of October

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Sep 15 23:21:35 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 01:00:15AM +0400, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
> On Saturday 15 September 2007 22:36, Benjamin Zores wrote:
> > Diego Biurrun a écrit :

> > > VIDIX linking on PowerPC remains unfixed.  This is a
> > > regression that should be addressed before the release.
> > > Unfortunately I never manage to get a hold of Benjamin to sit
> > > down and help me fix this issue...
> >
> > Fixes now.
> > I won't be responsible for rc2 delay ;-)
> > Diego, can you just confirm it works with your PowerBook ?
>
> BTW, vidix still not work on nVidia GeForce 7300 GT. I check this
> with r24539. That bug was reported earlier:
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-advusers/2007-April/001633.html

That report certainly no longer applies, that was a case of MPlayer
trying to use the AGP bridge as a graphics card. Not surprisingly that
didn't work out well. And has been fixed long ago.
I can't use my GeForce 7600 GS (PCIe) with vidix either, but I am not sure if
that one even has overlay hardware...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger