[MPlayer-dev-eng] OpenGates to Donate

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Nov 26 19:28:27 CET 2007

Hello,
On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 05:40:41PM +0100, Xavier Antoviaque wrote:
[...]
> The project is using MPlayer, so we felt it was important to donate
> something back. If some of the project developers or contributors are
> interested, I can ship you a few OpenGates - let's say five for
> example, but it can be more if needed.

Sounds like an interesting project, I currently have a Linksys router as a
low-power PC here, but that is quite the opposite as far as usability is
concerned :-)

> To make sure the shipment will be easy to handle, it would be great if
> people who should receive an OpenGate could fill the following form:
>
> https://www.easyneuf.fr/signupOpenGate/OpenGateFree/?langue=en&type=betatesteur

I filled it out with my name (admittedly without discussing with other
developers, though I doubt they would have objections feel free to wait
with validation until you know how big the interest is :-) ).
Actually I am not sure it quite worked, since clicking on next brought
me to the French beta-test form, no idea what is _supposed_ to happen.
A small thing: my French is adequate so I doesn't bother me, but you
might want to clean up your English page a bit, e.g. replacing Oui/Non
with Yes/No, and
"How much time do you plan to dedicate to the OpenGate betatesting ?
	One hour per hour"
Seems a bit extreme as well ;-) (I think it was supposed to say "per
week like the other options).

Kind regards,
Reimar Döffinger