[MPlayer-dev-eng] OpenGates to Donate

Xavier Antoviaque xavier at easyneuf.org
Mon Nov 26 19:37:02 CET 2007

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:28:27 +0100
Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:

> I filled it out with my name (admittedly without discussing with other
> developers, though I doubt they would have objections feel free to
> wait with validation until you know how big the interest is :-) ).
> Actually I am not sure it quite worked, since clicking on next brought
> me to the French beta-test form, no idea what is _supposed_ to happen.

Well, I think the English form may be broken, as you're already the
second one to report this. You normally get a confirmation page, then a
third page saying that everything is ok.

The French form should be working better, as it has already been used
by lots of people. In any case, if you can't make it work, send me the
contact details by email, I'll do it on my side.

--
Xavier.