[MPlayer-dev-eng] windows binaries of rc2

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Nov 23 14:39:26 CET 2007

Hello,
On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 11:56:27AM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:
[...]
> Is there any major technical problem with building
> the binaries like for macos? Or is it simply a time
> problem of the maintainer?

I thought someone else would provide them so I didn't mess with it,
esp. since my build-system is not yet fully set up (libtheora etc. are
missing).
In addition since I'm not ready to hack MinGW binaries built by me do
not support files > 2GB, which people have had problems with in the past
as well.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger