[MPlayer-dev-eng] windows binaries of rc2

Gianluigi Tiesi mplayer at netfarm.it
Sat Nov 24 05:05:27 CET 2007

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 12:23:08PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 11:56:27AM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:
> >
> > It's now been over a month that rc2 has been released and
> > there is still no windowns binary of it. Quite a few people
> > in my vincinity are (more or less) continious complaining
> > about this.
> >
> > Is there any major technical problem with building
> > the binaries like for macos? Or is it simply a time
> > problem of the maintainer?
>
> There is no real maintainer.  Gianluigi Tiesi has stepped up and made
> some preliminary Windows binaries, but they still have some issues.
> Hopefully we will have that resolved in the next few days.
>
> Next time we should make sure that we get Windows and Mac OS X binaries
> right away, lacking them for so long is bad.

I've recently re-uploaded to sourceforge, now framedrop is commented out
I hope they are ok now, if not Diego please tell me all the changes I
need to make.
Btw the binary is not fully unpached, there is a small patch to
avoid dynamic linking with pthreads win32

url:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=205275&package_id=245259&release_id=546040

Regards

--