[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch for libmpdemux/demux_lavf.c, (revision 25137), ByteIOContext pointer issue
ikalvachev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 15:08:45 CET 2007
2007/11/22, Chris Welton <electrostatic_1 at yahoo.com>:
> This fixes the ByteIOContext pointer issue in
> libmpdemux/demux_lavf.c so flash files will once again
> There is also a rather spurious cast I ended up with
> while debugging that could probably be cleaned up
> better... (I had no idea about the pointer issue when
> I started so I just went down the list with the
> warnings in demux_lavf.c until there were no more
> warnigns and everything worked)
I usually stay away from (de)muxers, but yesterday I had to quick fix
build error caused by the ByteIOContext change.
However my fix wasn't complete, so now I attach patch for muxer_lavf.c
similar to the above patch. I hope I haven't missed something else.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 489 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng