[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch for libmpdemux/demux_lavf.c, (revision 25137), ByteIOContext pointer issue

Chris Welton electrostatic_1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 14:43:06 CET 2007

This fixes the ByteIOContext pointer issue in
libmpdemux/demux_lavf.c so flash files will once again
play.

There is also a rather spurious cast I ended up with
while debugging that could probably be cleaned up
better...  (I had no idea about the pointer issue when
I started so I just went down the list with the
warnings in demux_lavf.c until there were no more
warnigns and everything worked)

Chris