[MPlayer-dev-eng] MEncoder: libass support (patch)

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Thu Nov 1 17:50:22 CET 2007

Le primidi 11 brumaire, an CCXVI, Nicolas George a écrit :
> I just (re-)tested and it actually works, so there is no actual conflict.
> Probably just a moral conflict.

Ok, my bad. I re-tested more carefully (meaning: with a font for the OSD),
and the result is that we get both the ASS subtitle and the good ol'
subtitle one on top of the other.

Which, in fact, is quite logical.

>		  The next patch will depend on it for the keep_pts boolean
> variable.

The next patch is here. It actually adds support for ASS. But unlike Joel's
version, it does not cause "badly interleaved" files if the -ass option is
not given.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George