[MPlayer-dev-eng] Gui testing on bigendian

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Mon May 7 18:50:41 CEST 2007

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 04:35:36PM +0000, SciFi wrote:
> (<unknown>:2926): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_show: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

Does anyone else other than me find this gdk/gtk/gnome spam utterly
annoying and nonsensical? Obviously the errors are NOT critical since
the program keeps working fine. In any case, they should only be
displayed when some high level of verbosity is enabled, not by
default. Can they be silenced at the default level and redirected
through mp_msg ?

Rich