[MPlayer-dev-eng] add -Wall to default CFLAGS

Thomas Orgis thomas-forum at orgis.org
Fri May 4 22:51:13 CEST 2007

Am Fri, 4 May 2007 07:01:52 -0600
schrieb Sven Gothel <sgothel at jausoft.com>:

> Sure, and IMHO it's our 'reference' compiler gcc x.y.z.

OK, that resticts the search space considerably;-)
That should be workable... have automatic build box (with a set of
configurations, dunno if you can build "everything" of mplayer together)
and send nag mails about warnings in listed parts.

With my own projects I'm in te lucky position that they're small enough
that I manage to handle warnings without a database of modules and a
compile server;-)
Atm. I'm wondering how to integrate some code using long long from
mp3lib into mpg123, which used to be C89 up to now...

Thomas.